- PVC Column Wraps
- Fibreglass Porch Columns
- HB&G PermaCast® - Columns
- Colonial Porch Posts
- Interior Columns
- Newel Posts
- Capitals | Bases
- Cellular PVC Trims
- Headers & Friezes
- Round Window Surrounds
- Door & Window Pediments
- Gable Brackets
- Architectural Brackets
- Structural Brackets
- Victorian Ornaments
- Gable Louvers
- Premier Shutters
- Pergolas Systems
- Shiplap | T&G
- Sheet Goods
- Ceiling Beams
- Flexible Mouldings
- Interior Trimwork
- Clearance Items
APPLY TODAY & Send your Resume to: [email protected]
Elite Trimworks Corp., located at HWY 7 /27 in Woodbridge, Canada is a leader in architectural products. Since 2003 we have delivered over 105,000 orders successfully to our clients. As we grow we look for bright, positive, energetic and customer-focused people to bring our mission to fruition!
Who we are & Life @ Elite
- Our company mission is striving to make unique and uncompromising designs that are affordable and sustainable.
- Continuously growing company with deeply rooted family values.
- Treat one another as we ourselves wish to be treated.
- We strive to allow creativity to flourish and inspire within our communities everyday.
- Respect and always give ourselves and stakeholders the benefit of the doubt.
- Live intentionally and inspire one another to do our best work.
Our promise to you:
- Positive environment and team.
- Indoor, full-time and secure environment.
- An amazing benefits program after successfully completing the probationary period.
- Eligibility to make much more on proven abilities and initiative qualities.
- Sign on BONUS of $200.00 after a 90-day review.
- A yearly cost of living raises for all our team members.
- Career growth, development, and continuous learning opportunities.
- Company Events.
- Perks through Perkopolis.
- Full paid training.
- Walking distance to transit.
- An amazing company culture that's always improving.
- Working close to your team while being independent in your role.
- Free Coffee & Snack station for all team members.
Your Promise to Us:
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. regularly throughout a shift.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety rules and regulations; modelling practices amongst the Production and Warehouse departments.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ensuring quality control measures are met at all times.
- Product knowledge is continuously upheld, along with speed, productivity and organization.
Our warehouse associate team is directly responsible for ensuring a positive and organized warehouse. If you seek a position where you have the freedom to be active throughout the day while having a positive impact on client experience this is the right fit for you.
Taking pride in lean warehousing and final presentation the the clientele are our key factors to the success of our company. Being the final quality check and responsible for the safe arrival of parcels makes this position the highest of importance and most satisfying.
From loading and unloading trailers, to packing all export orders, updating the ordering and shipping systems, product shipment (small parcel and transport), and order picker or pick up when needed. You will be directly within the Import & Export department to ensure all orders leave our warehouse in a timely and safe manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Be comfortable working with the public.
- Knowledge of basic industry-related terms and experience.
- Product knowledge is an asset.
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- 3 - 5 years of related working experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Forklift certification is required.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, email, excel).
- Basic math ability.
- WHMIS Certification or knowledge is an asset
1. Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Thursdays with Bi-Weekly Rotation 8:30 - 7 pm) *Off Saturdays with Bi-Weekly Rotation 10:00 - 3:00 pm
2. Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (Thursdays with Bi-Weekly Rotation 8:30 - 7 pm) *Off Saturdays with Bi-Weekly Rotation 10:00 - 3:00 pm
3. Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Thursdays with Bi-Weekly Rotation 8:30 - 7 pm) *Off Saturdays with Bi-Weekly Rotation 10:00 - 3:00 pm
4.. Monday - Thursday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm *Saturdays 7:30 - 3:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,600.00 to $49,920.00 /year
Starting Salary is 20.00 - 22.00 per hour with a guaranteed raise of 1.00 after 90 days, after review, and 22.00- 24.00 per hour after completing one year. After this time our standard cost of living raise is implemented yearly and reviews as needed throughout.
Inclusive & Diverse Workplace
Our goal is to have a positive environment at all levels and within all departments. At Elite Trimworks Corp., we are committed to our communities, our clientele and one another to ensure this experience. We strive to be an equitable employer that values diverse backgrounds and experiences. We welcome all applicants from all identities and heritages.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Elite Trimworks Corp on a case by case basis.