APPLY TODAY & Send your Resume to: [email protected]
Elite Trimworks Corp., located at HWY 7 /27 in Woodbridge, Canada is a leader in architectural products. Our mandate is to provide you with the products and tools to complete your project at competitive pricing,
Our promise to you:
- Positive environment and team.
- Indoor and full-time.
- Company benefits program after successfully completing the 3-month probationary period.
- Eligibility to make much more on proven abilities and leadership qualities.
- Sign on BONUS of $200.00 after a 90-day review.
- A yearly cost of living raises for all our team members.
- Career growth, development, and continuous learning opportunities
The Packaging Operator and Warehouse Assistant is responsible for packing and managing all outgoing orders, online ordering system, product shipment (small parcel and transport), and order pick up.
You will be working closely with the Import & Export members to ensure all orders leave our warehouse in a timely manner. Starting Salary is $18.00 per hour with a guaranteed raise to $19.00 after 90 days, after review, and $20.00 per hour after completing one year.
*Opening for Order Filler role as well* Advise on application cover letter if interested https://www.elitetrimworks.com/warehouse-order-cordinator.html
Your promise to us:
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand and follow instructions
- 3 - 5 years of related working experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Previous experience in customer service, administration, and warehouse is an asset.
- Forklift certification required.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, email, excel).
- Basic math ability.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. regularly throughout a shift.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional tone with team members and management.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety rules and regulations; modeling practices amongst the Production and Warehouse department.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- WHMIS Certification or knowledge is an asset
Opening 1: Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Opening 2: Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Bi-weekly / Monthly Rotation with a day off TBD Thursdays until 7:00 pm & Saturdays 10:00 - 3:00 pm
Opening 3: EVENING Hours: Monday - Thursday 12:00 - 9:00 pm & Saturday 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Scheduled pick-ups and appointments only, all non-stationary team members wear proper PPE and masks. Non-team members/ contractors allowed to enter the facility only if wearing PPE and scheduled. Screening is done upon entry.