Warehouse Order Cordinator
APPLY TODAY & Send your Resume to: [email protected]
Elite Trimworks Corp., located at HWY 7 /27 in Woodbridge, Canada is a leader in architectural products with over 46,000 orders since 2003.
**Role ideal for those looking to create a long term, goal-oriented career for themselves**
Our promise to you:
- Positive environment and team.
- Indoor and full time.
- Company benefits program after successfully completing the 3-month probationary period.
- Sign on BONUS of $200.00 after a 90-day review.
- Eligibility to make much more on proven abilities and leadership qualities.
- An amazing company culture that's always improving.
- Working close to your team while being independent in your role.
- Career growth, development, and continuous learning opportunities.
- A yearly cost of living raises for all our team members.
- Free coffee!
- Opportunity to shape and develop a department that represents your abilities.
Summary: Starting Salary is 18.00 per hour with a guaranteed raise to 19.00 after 90 days, after review, and 20.00 per hour after completing one year. More for those with initiative, drive and proven abilities. After this time our standard cost of living raise is implemented yearly and reviews as needed throughout.
Order Filler, within our warehouse environment, is responsible for picking & packaging orders for customers, shipments and deliveries, including but not limited to, greeting clients, tagging, customer service, loading assistance and updating online system.
- Pull all material for selected orders, tag, update order notes and ensure items are picked.
- Pull, check and route items to various departments.
- Update online orders and pickups.
- Follow procedures for upholding company and customer commitments.
- Coordinate with various in-house departments, including the Logistics Coordinator, Receiving & Inventory Lead, and Production teams to ensure order accuracy, efficient, clean and safe working environment and organization of all orders.
- Periodically direct delivery trucks and assist loading/unloading of goods when required.
- Promote a safe work environment in the Warehouse department.
- Assisting in labelling and packaging when necessary
- Preparing shipper cartons.
- Miscellaneous duties and projects as required.
Your promise to us:
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand and communicate oral and written instructions
- 3 - 5 years of related working experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Forklift certification required.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, email, excel).
- Basic math ability.
- Excellent planning and scheduling abilities.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. regularly throughout a shift.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional tone with team members and management.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety rules and regulations; modeling practices amongst the Production and Warehouse department.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- WHMIS Certification or knowledge of an asset
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Bi-weekly / Monthly Rotation with a day off TBD Thursdays until 7:00 pm & Saturdays 10:00 - 3:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour