- PVC Column Wraps
- Fibreglass Porch Columns
- HB&G PermaCast® - Columns
- Colonial Porch Posts
- Interior Columns
- Newel Posts
- Capitals | Bases
- Cellular PVC Trims
- Cornice | Frieze Boards
- Gable Louvers
- Gable Brackets
- Round Window Surrounds
- Door & Window Pediments
- Wall Brackets
- Large Wall Brackets
- Premier Shutters
- Victorian Trims
- Pergolas Systems
- Shiplap | T&G
- Sheet Goods
- Flexible Mouldings
- Ceiling Beams
- Interior Trimwork
- Clearance Items
APPLY TODAY & Send your Resume to: [email protected]
Elite Trimworks Corp., located at HWY 7 /27 in Woodbridge, Canada is a leader in architectural products. Since 2003 we have delivered over 105,000 orders successfully to our clients. As we grow we look for bright, positive, energetic and customer-focused people to bring our mission to fruition!
Who we are & Life @ Elite
- Our company mission is striving to make unique and uncompromising designs that are affordable and sustainable.
- Continuously growing company with deeply rooted family values.
- Treat one another as we ourselves wish to be treated.
- We strive to allow creativity to flourish and inspire within our communities everyday.
- Respect and always give ourselves and stakeholders the benefit of the doubt.
- Live intentionally and inspire one another to do our best work.
Our promise to you:
- Positive environment and team.
- Indoor, full-time and secure environment.
- An amazing benefits program after successfully completing the probationary period.
- Eligibility to make much more on proven abilities and initiative qualities.
- Sign on BONUS of $200.00 after a 90-day review.
- A yearly cost of living raises for all our team members.
- Career growth, development, and continuous learning opportunities.
- Company Events.
- Perks through Perkopolis.
- Full paid training.
- Walking distance to transit.
- An amazing company culture that's always improving.
- Working close to your team while being independent in your role.
- Free Coffee & Snack station for all team members.
Your Promise to Us:
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. regularly throughout a shift.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety rules and regulations; modelling practices amongst the
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Be helpful and polite.
- Long-term commitment and goals with our team.
- Ensuring quality control measures are met at all times.
- Product knowledge is continuously upheld, along with speed, productivity and organization.
- Able to understand and communicate oral and written instructions.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional tone with team members and management.
Our warehouse associate team is directly responsible for ensuring a positive and organized warehouse. If you seek a position where you have the freedom to be active throughout the day while having a positive impact on client experience this is the right fit for you.
In this role you would work directly, along side and lead the Import & Export Associates, in collaboration with the Warehouse Receiver & Inventory Lead. As the Order Coordinator is responsible for picking & packaging orders for customers, shipments and deliveries, including but not limited to, greeting clients, tagging, customer service, loading assistance and updating the online system, you must love communication, organization and leading by example.
Taking pride in lean warehousing and final presentation the the clientele are our key factors to the success of our company. Being the final quality check and responsible for the safe arrival of parcels makes this position the highest of importance and most satisfying.
Ideal for the energetic and organized. By pulling all material for selected orders, tagging, updating order notes and ensure items are picked. Updating online orders and pickups and following procedures for upholding company and customer commitments. Communicating, verifying and ensuring flow, accuracy and quick overturn for all orders this role is for the super-heroes of warehousing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Expert in communication and listening.
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- 3 - 5 years of related working experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Counterbalance Forklift certification required.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, email, excel).
- Basic math ability.
- Proven history planning and scheduling abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- WHMIS Certification or knowledge of an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,760.00 to $49,920.00 /year
Starting Salary is 22.00 per hour with a guaranteed raise of 1.00 after 90 days, after review, and a minimum of 24.00 per hour after completing one year. After this time our standard cost of living raise is implemented yearly and reviews as needed throughout.
Inclusive & Diverse Workplace
Our goal is to have a positive environment at all levels and within all departments. At Elite Trimworks Corp., we are committed to our communities, our clientele and one another to ensure this experience. We strive to be an equitable employer that values diverse backgrounds and experiences. We welcome all applicants from all identities and heritages.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Elite Trimworks Corp on a case by case basis.