- Cellular PVC
- Exterior Millwork
Non-Structural Column Wraps
- Classic, Non-Tapered
- Non-Tapered Recessed Panel
- Non-Tapered Shaker Columns
- Fluted Columns
- Pedestals Columns
- Tapered Column Wraps
- Tapered Panelled Columns
- Newel Posts
- Capitals & Bases - PVC
- Interior Columns
- Parts - Accessories
- Structural Fiberglass Columns
- Outdoor Living
- Premier Shutters
- Ceiling Beams
- Flexible Mouldings
- Interior Ceilings & Walls
- Clearance Items
Sales & Marketing Associate
APPLY TODAY & Send your Resume to: [email protected]
Elite Trimworks Corp., located at HWY 7 /27 in Woodbridge, Canada is a leader in architectural products. Since 2003 we have delivered over 105,000 orders successfully to our clients. As we grow we look for bright, positive, energetic and customer-focused people to bring our mission to fruition!
Who we are & Life @ Elite
- Our company mission is striving to make unique and uncompromising designs that are affordable and sustainable.
- Continuously growing company with deeply rooted family values.
- Treat one another as we ourselves wish to be treated.
- We strive to allow creativity to flourish and inspire within our communities everyday.
- Respect and always give ourselves and stakeholders the benefit of the doubt.
- Live intentionally and inspire one another to do our best work.
Our promise to you:
- Positive environment and team.
- Indoor, full-time and secure environment.
- An amazing benefits program after successfully completing the probationary period.
- Eligibility to make much more on proven abilities and initiative qualities.
- Bonus & Sales Commission potential.
- A yearly cost of living raises for all our team members.
- Career growth, development, and continuous learning opportunities.
- Company Events.
- Perks through Perkopolis.
- Full paid training.
- Walking distance to transit.
- An amazing company culture that's always improving.
- Working close to your team while being independent in your role.
- Free Coffee & Snack station for all team members.
Your Promise to Us:
- Be friendly, engaging and confident.
- Be helpful and polite.
- Long-term commitment and goals with our team.
- Strict office work and work ethic.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in delivering & scheduling dynamic, unique and engaging marketing content.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Finding and creating content.
Our retail team is directly responsible for ensuring a positive experience to our clientele and ensure clarity and accuracy in order to meet their needs. If you genuinely love helping people and have a creative side this is a compatible position. Helping clients find the best products for their project needs who loves design and customer service.
Our team members thrive under deadlines, have unremarkable organizational skills and value the clients experience from start to finish. Working as a team or independently while having the ability to envision and complete small and large projects guiding the clients experience throughout.
Allowing the freedom to manage your client engagement, finding satisfaction with upholding our Elite standard in any situation. Whether on the phone, live chat or in-house, it is your goal to maintain this presence thr9ughout and contribute to the well being of our online and showroom presence.
Fluidity online, assisting our clientele in placing their orders, processing payments, and handling all inquiries to solidify the final sale with us. Knowledge in understanding and positively influencing clients' questions and concerns. As well as maintaining documents and records. Performing general clerical functions (e.g. answering the telephones, distributing purchase orders, scheduling, copying, faxing, filing, etc.).
Marketing strategies, presentations and follow-through are an absolute must. Ability to gain, manage and handle accounts as well as social media, networking and client newsletters and exit offers, along with output ideas for posting and consistent engagement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Expert in communication and listening
- Basic computer programs, online store ordering, and order management, including but not limited to Word, Excel, email, Amazon, POS Terminal. ( A plus is any knowledge in Auto CAD / SketchUp).
- 3-5 Years Sales & Customer Service Experience.
- Marketing, SEO, : Google Ads, Shopify, Facebook Ads Manager 3 years (preferred)
- Strong communication skills required (verbal & written) post-secondary, industry and/or marketing experience an asset.
- Be comfortable working with the public.
- Knowledge of basic industry-related terms and experience.
- Product knowledge is an asset.
- Can manage an annual budget
- Proven ability to use data to drive decision making
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,440.00 to $45,760.00 /year
Starting Salary is 18.00 -20.00 per hour with a guaranteed raise of 1.00 after 90 days, after review, and 20.00-22.00 per hour after completing one year. After this time our standard cost of living raise is implemented yearly and reviews as needed throughout.
Inclusive & Diverse Workplace
Our goal is to have a positive environment at all levels and within all departments. At Elite Trimworks Corp., we are committed to our communities, our clientele and one another to ensure this experience. We strive to be an equitable employer that values diverse backgrounds and experiences. We welcome all applicants from all identities and heritages.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Elite Trimworks Corp on a case by case basis.