- PVC Column Wraps
- Fibreglass Porch Columns
- HB&G PermaCast® - Columns
- Colonial Porch Posts
- Interior Columns
- Newel Posts
- Capitals | Bases
- Cellular PVC Trims
- Cornice | Frieze Boards
- Gable Louvers
- Gable Brackets
- Round Window Surrounds
- Door & Window Pediments
- Wall Brackets
- Large Wall Brackets
- Premier Shutters
- Victorian Trims
- Pergolas Systems
- Shiplap | T&G
- Sheet Goods
- Flexible Mouldings
- Ceiling Beams
- Interior Trimwork
- Clearance Items
APPLY TODAY & Send your Resume to: [email protected]
Elite Trimworks Corp., located at HWY 7 /27 in Woodbridge, Canada is a leader in architectural products. Since 2003 we have delivered over 105,000 orders successfully to our clients. As we grow we look for bright, positive, energetic and customer-focused people to bring our mission to fruition!
Who we are & Life @ Elite
- Our company mission is striving to make unique and uncompromising designs that are affordable and sustainable.
- Continuously growing company with deeply rooted family values.
- Treat one another as we ourselves wish to be treated.
- We strive to allow creativity to flourish and inspire within our communities every day.
- Respect and always give ourselves and stakeholders the benefit of the doubt.
- Live intentionally and inspire one another to do our best work.
Our promise to you:
- Positive environment and team.
- Indoor, full-time and secure environment.
- An amazing benefits program after successfully completing the probationary period.
- Eligibility to make much more on proven abilities and initiative qualities.
- Sign on BONUS of $200.00 after a 90-day review.
- A yearly cost of living raises for all our team members.
- Career growth, development, and continuous learning opportunities.
- Company Events.
- Perks through Perkopolis.
- Full paid training.
- Walking distance to transit.
- An amazing company culture that's always improving.
- Working close to your team while being independent in your role.
- Free Coffee & Snack station for all team members.
Your Promise to Us:
- Excellent planning and scheduling abilities.
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety rules and regulations; modelling practices amongst the
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Long-term commitment and goals with our team.
- Ensuring quality control measures are met at all times.
- Product knowledge is continuously upheld, along with speed, productivity and organization.
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional tone with team members and management.
Export Administrator, partially within our warehouse environment, is responsible for monitoring and managing the online ordering system, shipment of products, pick up's, the direction of individuals to ensure order accuracy and safe delivery, packaging, and department.
Daily documentation preparation, creation, and organization. Customs requirements, client communication, rate sourcing, vendor management, and collaboration with all teams and clients. Ideal for the detail-oriented person who prides themselves on quick turnaround and organizational capabilities.
Provide direction to the Export Department to ensure job orders are accurately processed daily, as per departmental goals, minimizing back-orders, errors, damages, costs, and complaints while monitoring and updating all online orders and shipments throughout your day.
Following procedures for upholding company and customer delivery commitments. Some who easily can collaborate with team members is ideal as this position requires consistent coordination with various in-house departments, including the Customer Service, Production, and Import teams to ensure order accuracy, efficient, clean, and safe working environment and organization of all orders online and within the warehouse facility.
If you are someone who can easily multi-task and are highly organized this is the right fit for you. Coordinating the import/export of goods by scheduling carriers to meet shipping demands. Rate shop and work with third-party transportation service providers to ensure cost-competitive, on-time deliveries.
This team is looking for someone who can hold their own while ensuring all processes are working effectively. Maintaining a shipping database, software, and systems. Developing and maintaining rate sourcebook/excel program.
Maintaining all Export department how to’s, drive, binders and any applicable documents for up to date and accuracy purposes at all times.
Communicating updated products, Tariffs, and changes with all shipping vendors, carriers, online and with all relevant parties. Reporting to Executive management and participating in weekly meetings.
Must have logistics administrative experience to create picking lists, BOLs, custom documents, and any other required paperwork while directing team members. Request deliveries to minimize the idle time of drivers, warehouse space while fully using the loading dock's capacity to organize and keep prepared shipments out of the aisles. Up to date legislative, adhesive, Lacey Act, and USMCA requirements.
Track company shipments and resolve discrepancies and claims. Effectively accept returns and follow all processes, terms, and conditions. Responsible for submitting and managing all shipping complaints and damage claims.
Ensuring Employee & Safety policies are upheld within department.
Miscellaneous duties and projects as required alongside Administrative department, Export and Administrative leads and company requirements.
- College diploma in related field preferred.
- Expert in communication and listening.
- 3 - 5 years of related working experience.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, email, excel).
- Basic math ability.
- Proven history planning and scheduling abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- WHMIS Certification or knowledge of an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,600.00 to $45,760.00 /year +++
Starting Salary is 20.00 per hour with a guaranteed raise of 1.00 after 90 days, after review, and 22.00 per hour after completing one year. After this time our standard cost of living raise is implemented yearly and reviews as needed throughout. Should a member show extensive aptitude and initiative salary bases may fluctuate.
Inclusive & Diverse Workplace
Our goal is to have a positive environment at all levels and within all departments. At Elite Trimworks Corp., we are committed to our communities, our clientele and one another to ensure this experience. We strive to be an equitable employer that values diverse backgrounds and experiences. We welcome all applicants from all identities and heritages.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Elite Trimworks Corp on a case by case basis.