- PVC Column Wraps
- Fibreglass Porch Columns
- HB&G PermaCast® - Columns
- Colonial Porch Posts
- Interior Columns
- Newel Posts
- Capitals | Bases
- Cellular PVC Trims
- Headers & Friezes
- Round Window Surrounds
- Door & Window Pediments
- Gable Brackets
- Architectural Brackets
- Structural Brackets
- Victorian Ornaments
- Gable Louvers
- Premier Shutters
- Pergolas Systems
- Shiplap | T&G
- Sheet Goods
- Ceiling Beams
- Flexible Mouldings
- Interior Trimwork
- Clearance Items
Carpenter | Factory Assembler
Elite Trimworks Corp., located at HWY 7 /27 in Woodbridge, Canada is a leader in architectural products. Since 2003 we have delivered over 105,000 orders successfully to our clients. As we grow we look for bright, positive, energetic and customer-focused people to bring our mission to fruition!
Who we are & Life @ Elite
- Our company mission is striving to make unique and uncompromised designs that are affordable and sustainable.
- Continuosly growing company with deeply rooted family values.
- Treat one another as we ourselves wish to be treated.
- We strive to allow creativity to flourish and inspire within our communties everyday.
- Respect and always give ourselves and stakeholders the benefit of the doubt.
- Live intentionally and inspire one another to do our best work.
Our promise to you:
- Positive environment and team.
- Indoor, full-time and secure environment.
- An amazing benefits program after successfully completing the probationary period.
- Eligibility to make much more on proven abilities and initiative qualities.
- Bonus & Sales Commission potential.
- A yearly cost of living raises for all our team members.
- Career growth, development, and continuous learning opportunities.
- Company Events.
- Perks through Perkopolis.
- Full paid training.
- Walking distance to transit.
- An amazing company culture that's always improving.
- Working close to your team while being independent in your role.
- Free Coffee & Snack station for all team members.
Carpenter | Factory Assembler, within our warehouse environment, is responsible for making parts for Columns, Wall Panelling, and other related products. Along with packaging shipments. Forklift License, that is valid, is an asset. Must be comfortable with hand tools, chop saw, and basic carpentry tools.
- Produce, inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced to specifications accurately and as required including marking outlines or dimensions of parts on material.
- Assisting and completing shipments in full after manufacturing completed when required.
- Coordinating with Receiver to schedule quick-ship items are always in stock and prepackaged.
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners
- Online order management of productions items, product knowledge maintenance, and updating. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent Trade Certificate/ Experience.
- Basic computer programs, online store ordering, and order management, including but not limited to Word, Excel, email.
- Cabinet maker, architectural millwork and production experience required.
- Strong communication skills required (verbal & written) post-secondary, industry and/or marketing experience an asset.
- Knowledge of basic industry-related terms and experience.
- Product knowledge is an asset.
- Must be familiar with shop machinery, table saws, edge banders and panel saws.
- Working experience of operating woodworking machines and using hand tools to cut, shape and form material.
Starting Salary is 24.00-29.00 per hour with a guaranteed raise after 90 days, and another raise after completing one year. After this time our standard cost of living raise is implemented yearly and reviewed as needed throughout. Job Type: Full-Time
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Working with a sliding table saw, hand power tools, and a chop saw.
- Loading and unloading CNC machines.
- Operating a moulder.
- Assembly, quality control checks, and packaging for inventory/shipments of goods.
- Must be familiar with working on either: sliding table saw, chop saw, a pneumatic nailer, use of tape measure, and basic hand power tools.
- Knowledge in the understanding of woodworking, carpentry, cabinet making, furniture assembly or an advanced handyman who is good at working with power tools and his hands.
- Understanding of basic woodworking duties.
- Be friendly, engaging and confident.
- Strong carpentry skills required, 3 years or more experience would be a great asset.
- Be comfortable working in a factory setting.
- Be helpful, and team player and polite.
- Knowledge of basic industry-related machines and experience.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Product knowledge is an asset.
- Long-term commitment and goals with our team.